Our mission is to work with our community to end domestic and sexual abuse and to support survivors in achieving safety and empowerment.
To fulfill Response’s mission, we will be responsive to the needs of everyone in the community whom we serve. We will foster an organizational culture that values people of all backgrounds and demographics and an environment of respect, openness, learning, integrity, honesty, and safety. Response’s commitment to inclusiveness will be evident in our organizational structure, policies, procedures, and within our organizational goals and future vision. We will be successful in achieving this vision when inclusiveness is institutionalized and is a core value of our organization.
We will embrace inclusiveness by:
- Attracting and retaining diversity at all levels of our organization including board, staff, volunteers and community partners, consciously cultivating an inclusive and welcoming climate and organizational culture that embraces differences and offers respect in words and actions for all people.
- Incorporating diverse perspectives in our program planning to ensure that we are providing relevant and effective services to our clients that are free from discrimination
- Raising awareness about inequities in our community in order to create systems and attitudes that are free of oppression and working towards overcoming disparities in opportunities in our community.
- Moving beyond tolerance and toward active inclusion, affirmation, and the celebration of our differences
- Ongoing self-examination of our biases, formal and informal policies and practices, assumptions and judgments.
Housing Program Manager
Office and Data Manager
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Betsy Crum, President
Kathryn Dziedzic, Vice President
Aaren Riley, Treasurer
Brian Olson, Secretary