The Diane and Bruce Halle Center
for Hope and Healing
Access to safe housing is one of the biggest challenges facing survivors in our community. In fact,
domestic violence is the leading cause of homelessness for women and children nationwide and fear
of losing housing is one of the top reasons that a victim won’t leave their abuser.
Survivors fleeing abuse in the Roaring Fork Valley desperately need a safe place to go
and with your help, we can provide that.
The Diane and Bruce Halle Center for Hope and Healing will provide a haven for survivors of
domestic abuse. It will:
• Dramatically improve our ability to deliver high-quality services and provide housing to survivors
• Be a healing refuge designed with respect for survivors and their lived experience
• Combine our office and shelter to better serve survivors in one safe location
• Shelter 40–50 survivors per year
• Provide crisis intervention and advocacy for more than 175 clients a year
With your donation, we can turn this dream into a reality
Donate and get a Colorado state tax credit!
The Colorado Homeless Contribution Income Tax Credit provides a state income tax credit to Colorado taxpayers who contribute to eligible homelessness-related projects within Colorado. The Halle Center for Hope and Healing is an approved project by the state and therefore your donation is eligible for the credit if you have Colorado income tax liability.
Contact email@example.com to learn more!
The Re-Building in the News!